i thought this was a chicken with its hands on its hips
IM TRYING SO HARD TO SEE THE CHICKEN BUT ALL I SEE IS A PUG???
that is one sassy chicken
oh my fucking GOD
Best thing I’ve seen since the pug Jesus butt!
Sleeping Warrior AU: Aurora falls in love with Mulan and Ping, not realizing they are the same person.
I barely, rarely, ever reblog stuff. But I feel this is so amazingly well done and such a work of art that I had to do it. You are truly talented, whoever you are!
True happiness exists and it is a piglet eating ice cream at a mini picnic table under a mini umbrella.
I know right? It’s a pretty ridiculous assumption.
Plus this is a 4 member group, she can’t just lay low or something, it’s easy to see how she doesn’t fit at all.
Kpop idols are supose to be funny, they are supose to entertain us and this woman ain’t fun at all. While the others are acting funny and dorky she is just standing there awkward doing nothing.
She is the weakest spot of miss a for me. JYP should replace this emotionless woman.
Kpop idols are not “supposed” to be funny. I don’t know where you get this information from. They are supposed to be themselves. I remember submitting a confession a while back saying that I like how Fei is shy even though she isn’t funny or outgoing because she is simply being herself. I don’t like her to try too hard to be someone she is not. Yes, idols are more likable if they are funny and outgoing, but not everyone is funny. Especially if it’s forced, it is definitely not even funny. No one likes fake people. If this is who she is, let her be. Find someone else who you think is funny to love.
It’s one thing to have an opinion saying that she isn’t funny, but it is another if you call her an emotionless woman. Have you not seen how she cries every time someone or she mentions her parents? She cares deeply about those who are close to her. She also laughs all the time at the goofy things her members do. She doesn’t have to act funny to be an emotional person. She is funny in her own way, if you have watched enough of miss A’s videos. I think you are being way too judgmental on this part.
I think you need to find another group to like if you don’t like Fei in miss A. She doesn’t have to fit in with the rest of the world in order to appeal to you. She should have the freedom to be herself. In fact, I encourage every kpop idol to be themselves. Because why would anyone want a cookie-cutter of an idol, when it’s more unique to do what they want? Each idol has their own charm, not trying to be like everyone else just because that is how society is.
This is the first time I’ve made banana pancakes. I can’t help it. It’s love ok ❤
I love making these pancakes! yum! :)
I was about to make these until I realized we’re out of eggs ):
will try these now :))
I have made these and I was sceptical about how good they would taste, but they were delicious!
6 Fruits You Should Try
- Dragon FruitThis fruit is an excellent supplement for the liver as well as contains vital minerals that assist in weight-loss and balancing body weight without compromising health. For people suffering from diabetes, a dry or fresh dragon fruit guarantees blood glucose control.
- Star FruitThis fruit is an excellent source of ascorbic acid, which is important to the fitness of your body, as it assists in maintaining bones, teeth, mucus membranes, skin and improves the immune system. It also contains beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A in your body for good vision and appetite.
- KiwanoThis fruit is very rich in vitamin c and fibre. These help the red bloods cells, skin, muscles, nerves and heart. Vitamin E works in the body by helping to neutralize the damage from free radicals which can cause cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- MangosteenThis fruit has a very high concentration of xanthones that is one of the most powerful anti-oxidents in the world. The fruit also boosts the body’s immune systems and helps increase energy levels.
- Sugar Apple
This fruit helps regulate the menstrual cycle, and contains a large amount of rosemary oil which can help fight off depression. This fruit also contains cineole which aids the body’s nervous system, helps in blood circulation, and improves concentration. This fruit as well aids in reducing the severity of asthma.
- Goji BerryGoji berries are called the world’s most nutritional powerful anti-aging food. Goji berries are the highest rated antioxidant and have more vitamin C than oranges, more beta-carotene than carrots, more protein than whole wheat and more iron than steak.
I refuse to believe these are real
Star fruit is delicious!
These look like Pokémon in desguise.
I love how these fruits are available here. Goji berries make fantastic tea too.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein